Why use A Jumbo Bag Away
We will collect the Jumbo Bag Away within 5 working days and you don't need to be there. Our Jumbo Bags are incredibly strong and can be filled with up to 1 tonne of debris. Pick up your Jumbo Bag from our local stockists (call 01202 874207 for more information) or buy online.
Using Your Jumbo Bag Away
- The Jumbo Bag is suitable for household, DIY and garden waste. Jumbo Bags are not reusable and the bag will be taken away upon collection.
- Place the empty bag at a collection point where our drivers will be guaranteed easy access. It must be situated within four metres (13 feet) of a public road. Ensure that there are no potential obstructions nearby, such as overhead wires, parked vehicles, trees atc. The roadway must be a minimum of 3 metres (10 feet) wide to enable the collection lorry to gain access to the bag.
- It is strongly advised that you do not attempt to move the bag once you have begun filling it as you risk damagaing the bag or injuring yourself.
- To use, simply fold down the four corners of the Jumbo Bag (this will give it a more sturdy structure). You can then start to fill the bag.
- The Jumbo Bag must not be used for the disposal of electrical items, toxic substances or sharp, hazardous materials. Under environmental laws these include fridges, freezers, tyres, car batteries, pesticides, asbestos, paint tins and gas bottles. If you are unsure about the legality of any of your waste material please phone us for advice.
- When your Jumbo Bag is ready for collection simply call 01202 874207. We will collect the bag within 5 working days. Please have your credit/debit card details and the address point at hand when phoning.